Expert help for organisations that are driving community or industry change, and need people highly engaged around their ideas, cause and mission
Engagement is a discipline distinct from marketing, HR, sales or community management, that creates high value, two-way relationships that drive new behaviours such as changed world views, increased commitment, high levels of advocacy and behavioural change.
I’ve worked for 16 years in engagement within a range of sectors, and had the privilege to help shape the concept through my Ampersand Model, which I use to help leaders achieve the engagement their ideas and causes need.
For your convenience, I offering my best consulting services as low-risk, fixed-price packages, which can move onto bespoke offerings. If you didn’t find a package to meet your needs, drop me a line at email@example.com to discuss a custom engagement.
90-Minute Strategy Call
Not sure where to start with engagement? Want to make sure you’re heading in the right direction? Need time with an expert to talk over your strategy? Can’t figure out the next steps? I’m here to help with this diamond-focused strategy call, where I’ll share my best advice with you.
Delivered via Skype • £300 • Book a Call
Roadmapping Events Workshop
If you’re just getting started with engaging your audience in a whole new way, you will already be aware of the important role that events play in that. In fact, it’s likely that your industry and your competitors (in whatever form they may be) are already doing events: but you’re missing out, and you know it.
If you could realise your event potential the gains could be huge. But events aren’t a straightforward thing. There’s 10 types of event to choose from, a range of styles, and many layers of dependencies and decisions to be made. Then there’s the ultimate questions: Will it be profitable? How will you deliver it? And will people even want to come?
My Event Roadmapping Workshop will answer these questions, and provide you with a clear path to delivery. In particular, the workshop will furnish you with:
- The 3 reasons why people attend events, and how your organisation can meet those reasons
- The 10 event types, and which ones are best for your organisation
- A calculation that will determine your event’s size, style, budget, sponsorship projection, ticket price and more
- The 3 stages of event planning, and how to overcome the chicken-and-egg issue of sourcing speakers, sponsors and an audience from scratch
- A event planning timeframe that you immediately put into action
- A promotion timeframe and formula for ticket sales
But most of all, the Event Roadmapping Workshop gives you and I time to go over your business and use my ideas and frameworks to plot a path to your preferred future.
Delivery via one day workshop • £2,500 • Enquire
When committing to engage with your people—whoever they might be, from an audience to your staff, and from constituents to students—there’s a myriad of questions on an almost daily basis:
- Mainly: How should we go about doing this?!
- And then: How should we phrase this email?
- How can we get more people to volunteer this month?
- How do we get a greater response to our messaging?
- What should we put out on Facebook that gets people talking?
- How can we increase the participation with this particular survey?
- What’s the best way to approach this person?
- How can we get more people attending our events?
With Engagement Support, I am available over email and phone to discuss these practical, tactical questions.
But it’s not only the practical, despite how valuable that is.
I’m also available to think on your behalf: optimising your engagement by offering feedback that would implement my frameworks and increase your effectiveness.
Delivered via monthly retainer • from £1,200 a month • Enquire
Project Strategy & Delivery
I am currently not available for new projects.