27th March 2017:
I’ve just released my email course, a free 5-day exploration of The Essentials of Engagement. Signup for it at changingbyengaging.com.
Woo hoo for me!
Additionally, I did a draft video of my Ampersand engagement framework.
I’m also working on a few other launches. So watch this space!
Consulting-wise, I’m still working with a small, but high value group of clients.
Finally, I spoke at TEDx Plymouth University at the beginning of March, which was great fun, and a real privilege. Here’s the video.
Photo: taken by me on Union Street, Plymouth.
Me by the numbers:
- 3 kids, 1 wife, and
- Over 500 talks / workshops / lectures / seminars / sermons done
- 16 years experience in engagement
- Over 20,000 hours doing community management / building
- 400+ conferences / productions / concerts / shows / services that I’ve run
- 19 years of web, graphic and creative designer – innumerable things made
- 15 years old when I had my first client, self employed since 19 (2003)
- 40 television programmes produced
- 100-ish poems written
- 1300-ish congregants pastored
- 1 stammer that I manage
2000-isha few hundred books in my library (I had a major cull)
- 20 years of managing depression
- 35 items or so of clothing, excluding underwear (thus 1 aspiring minimalist)