10th August 2017
In May / June I was in the USA with my family, and had the joy of being in New York City again. I love that city.
My main update is that I’ve made a decision to focus on engagement within the Fortune Global 500, and am thus working on getting leads with those companies.
To that end, I’m speaking a lot more. I’ll be at WebExpo in Prague this September.
Photo: taken by me in New York City
Me by the numbers:
- 3 kids, 1 wife, and
- Over 500 talks / workshops / lectures / seminars / sermons done
16 1718 years experience in engagement
20,00021,000 hours in community building
- 400+ conferences / productions / concerts / shows / services that I’ve run
- 19 years of web, graphic and creative designer – innumerable things made
- 15 years old when I had my first client, self employed since 19 (2003)
- 40 television programmes produced
- 100-ish poems written
- 1300-ish congregants pastored
- 1 stammer that I manage
2000-isha few hundred books in my library (I had a major cull)
- 20 years of managing depression
- 35 items or so of clothing, excluding underwear (thus 1 aspiring minimalist)