Scott is an engaging, passionate speaker who demystifies the concept of engagement, describing how and why it happens, and demonstrating how organisations can use those principles to nurture their own customers to a place of being highly engaged.
The outcome of his talks is that people leave fully informed on how engagement works, and highly inspired with practical, tangible actions that they can put into practice come Monday morning.
A former church minister, Scott has been speaking publicly for over 15 years, delivering hundreds of addresses to organisations of all kinds across five continents.
“The Shape of Engagement”, between 20 – 60 minutes long.
Also available as an executive briefing.
“The Essential Engagement Skills”, full day workshop.
What people are saying
Scott is a one-of-a-million speaker. His passion and mastering of the spoken word make him one of the most inspirational speakers you will ever meet.
– Delfin Vasello, Nokia
At giffgaff we believe in building close relationships with our members and Scott’s frameworks on the psychology of engagement has helped us better understand engagement and also approach planning engagement as both a science and an art.
– Timo Tolonen, giffgaff
The simple fact that Scott structures the entire workshop through gestures, playful words and games, combined with theory, made us more aware and more present, and that was the essence of what we were supposed to learn. We were being engaged by the method he was teaching, even though we never knew it until the end.
– Diana-Georgiana Gheorghe, Reiffeisen Bank
Scott can make complex concepts understandable to both laymen and specialists, and to humanize concepts that would otherwise be impersonal and abstract.
– Dr Jason Cox, The University of Toledo
To put it straight—Scott was phenomenal speaker. His presentation was inspiring and beyond engaging, even with no slides.
– Waqas Ali, The Markhor
Recent / upcoming speaking engagements
- BCI World 2018, London – November 2018
- DAMConf 2018, Zagreb – November 2018
- UXDays 2018, Bucharest – October 2018
- Iran PR Symposium 2018, Tehran – October 2018
- Creative Industry Summit 2018, Cairo – September 2018
- NatWest Boost, Exeter – September 2018
- Bright Awards, Sofia – May 2018
- Zagreb Brand Forum 2018, Zagreb – May 2018
- UXSalon 2018, Tel Aviv – May 2018
- BAPRA Summit 2018, Sofia – April 2018
- International Confex 2018, London – February 2018
- International Forum on PR and Creativity, Baku – February 2018
- BETA Students, Plymouth University – February 2018
- PRilika 2017, Belgrade – December 2017
- DAMConf 2017, Zagreb – November 2017
- Digital Exeter – November 2017
- UX Bucharest – October 2017
- The College of Extraordinary Experiences – October 2017
- WebExpo 2017, Prague – September 2017