Of all the reasons why to blog, there are some truths that are pretty universal… so… I just want to share a few pearls that I’ve picked up…
- It’s not about you. It’s about us.
- But still, be you.
- Use bullet points, because most people skim read. Rather a skim than nothin’
- Be concise. Tackle one aspect of a topic at a time. Social media is accumulative.
- Be clear. Even when you’re discussing a half baked idea, make sure we can understand what half is baked…
- Use images, preferable of people. Because that’s what it’s all about.
- Break up your content into small chunks, not long paragraphs. See point 3.
- Provide a clear way to act on what you’re saying. Write in such a way that you rouse the most precious human resource.